пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

famous bars in chicago




Oh woes. A deep searing blackness in the sea of grey. A sniff of the magnificent scented greatness beyond the milky river. But the wood be rotten and the will be torn. Why, a sempiternal light, enchanting and spellbinding in its grand splendour. Be it the yellow brick road? Nay, but fools gold it be, engulfing the very red and black that encompasses my soul. A suffering far greater is brought upon; but is it worth the brief glimpses of majesty? My mind and soul longs for the light to stop hiding and greet me, present me with some semblence of hope, but my dreams are dashed as the light gives me one last enthralling view before disappearing.

Oh woes. Pure dispair. The black and red were separate entities prior to this disaster. Now they are a toxic concoction, a despicable virus hell-bent on eating away my very soul. Pain, the grey, the black, the red and the light. I spy a cascading fountain of water, a lighthouse positioned delicately above. Surely this be an illusion. I pause. Then turn away. And I cry, I weep tears of sorrow; why do clouds mock me so?

(Note: This entire piece is meant to be a parody/ mockery of all those blog posts by teens who think that their lives are shit and that they need to write in such a manner that everything in the post is a utter confusing mess. I mean, come on, you have a damn problem, just say it out. Thereapos;s no need to dress your problems in a cloak of obscurity to simply frustrate people who just want to help or are curious about your situation. Even I am guilty of this sometimes, but Iapos;m slowly trying to coax myself out of the habit. Itapos;s all part of teenage angst, sure, but at least make your problems evident to the reader. If you donapos;t want people knowing about your problem, just donapos;t post some puddle of words for the reader to try wade through to discern your problem.)

P.S. Yes, this disgusting vat of words describes some of the emotions Iapos;m currently experiencing, but good luck to figuring them out.
Hint: The light isnapos;t to do with enlightenment, or religion, but about finding something.




dren min edu.pt, famous bars in chicago, famous bars, famous barrier islands, famous barrel racers in photo.



Комментариев нет: