воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cost of medicare part d




So my weekends suck once again. The Giants walked over San Francisco today, but it will probably be another 2-3 weeks until I can watch it. I am still in the middle of watching the absolute meltdown against the Browns. Anyway, the meals yesterday were alright, but not something I look forward to doing on a regular basis. It seems that Lauraapos;s friends, if not out and out vegetenarians, are still of the crunchy granola type, or the smelly barnard lesbian type, and it wears thin soon. Also, too many of them are unionized, and have warped views of what it is to actually work for a living. And did I mention the food wasnapos;t exactly what I am used to expecting. Oh well. For tomorrow nightapos;s dinner itapos;s just the 3 of us, huddled in the cold, eating good food that was store boughten myself. Joy of joys, dream of dreams. For tonight, I got someone to take over my position. As I get older, I care less. Tomorrow is a return to the before 5:00 a.m. Wakeup, which should be okay because I go straight to the Bronx in the morning, the hell with my undone work. I also head straight out to the Island first thing in the morning on Thursday, so not a lot of office time this week. Next week, I really need to get discovery out in my insurance case, and I have a conference with the Surrogate first thing Monday morning, an after hours deposition Monday evening, and a dentist appoint ment Tueday. On Wednesday and Thursday, I am busy all day defending a deposition,and then and then and then. Anyway, we shall see.

chinker, cost of medicare part d, cost of medicare prescription drug benefit, cost of medicare prescription drug plan, cost of medicare supplemental insurance.



Комментариев нет: