суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

chinatown cafe langhorne pa




So, my face is currently under construction.
Sort of.
It feels like it.

My dermatologist put me on another topical gel thing, on top of the other topical cream stuff and the antibiotics.
Before I continue with my complaints about this, I have to say that Iapos;ve already seen an improvement in regards to the alleged acne in the last five days of using it. (I actually donapos;t have a problem, Iapos;m just allergic to everything under the sun when it comes to skin, so I canapos;t really keep my face clean enough to avoid a problem)

Now on to my complaints...
MY FACE FUCKING HURTS HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
Last night, I was so scared I was going to wake up and look like...well, this.



Iapos;m not even kidding, I felt like my skin was burning off and melting away and evaporating off my face, oh my god.

I canapos;t even make a facial expression without something stinging, much less touch it. And it started to sting a little around my eyes the other day, and Iapos;m certain thatapos;s not a good thing, but that stopped, so thatapos;s ok.

So now Iapos;m sitting here, with an ice pack on my face, because it lessens the burning sensation. Sort of. Not really.

I expect things will get better...luckily, I donapos;t even care that my face is rejecting itself for the whole world to see.

I guess Iapos;m having too much fun doing other things. Progress Hooray
chinatown cafe langhorne pa, chinatown cafe langhorne, chinatown cafe boston, chinatown cafe baltimore.



Комментариев нет: